“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
At IGM, success is ultimately determined by our clients’ satisfaction in the services we deliver. Achieving success is never an accident but a result of adhering to proven protocols and practices to exceed our clients’ goals. According to Executive Vice-President Greg Plotner, IGM measures course success through a variety of indicators:
- Client satisfaction: Together, we establish client priorities and how to address them. Those priorities usually involve financial improvements, and IGM offers expertise and economies of scale that benefit clients, as well as providing budget stability and planning assistance.
- Player satisfaction: A driver of repeat business, this equates to revenue growth for a course’s owner.
- Course playability: A course with appropriate challenges and good greens is a primary factor in achieving player satisfaction and attracting tournaments.
- Agronomic stability: The IGM team’s agronomic expertise ensures proper fertility practices, weed and pest control, irrigation, and mowing techniques for healthy turf grass.
- Environmental health: We are committed to leaving minimal impact on the environment, through efficient use of natural resources, an Integrated Pest Management program, and protection of native wildlife habitats. We have helped many clients achieve certification in the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for golf courses.
- Employee Development: IGM’s success is also built on the hard work of our staff. We have developed an exclusive training program for our employees, and team members have opportunities for advancement within the company.
The IGM leadership team has years of experience in the game of golf, business of golf, and maintenance operations of golf courses. We work hard. We continue to learn and train our staff in proven techniques. We love what we do. And we love to see our client golf courses thrive.
To discuss how IGM can help your golf course achieve greater golf course success, please contact Greg Plotner, Executive Vice President, 407-589-7200.